TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. All material contained on this site (including its selection and arrangement) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights which belong to us and our licensors. All rights are fully reserved.
3. You are not permitted to change, store, copy, publish, sell or distribute any such material without our prior consent in writing.
4. Where you transmit material to us (‘User Content’) you grant us the non-exclusive, transferrable, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide right in all media now known or hereinafter invented to distribute such material without any further obligation to you. In this context, you are one of our ‘licensors’.
5. You agree to abide by our User Guidelines and not to use the Service in any manner not expressly permitted by the Terms.
6. You may not link to this site, nor frame it, without our express permission.
7. You will not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
8. We may provide links to sites owned and operated by third parties. We do not endorse the content of such sites (nor does the absence of links imply non-endorsement) nor can we be liable for non-availability of these sites, or for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of visiting such sites which is undertaken at your own risk.
9. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk and is provided by us on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Except to the extent that non-excludable warranties or consumer guarantees are implied into this contract, we give no warranties in connection with the site. This disclaimer extends to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that:
a) the website and/or any information will meet your requirements;
b) your access to and use of the site will be error-free;
c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected.
Further, if your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk or expense.
10. To the extent that Australian law implies non-excludable consumer guarantees into this contract, our liability is limited, at our option, to the resupply of the affected service or payment of the cost of having the service resupplied to you
11. Subject to the foregoing, you agree to indemnify us in respect of any and all losses and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
13. Occasionally we may, according to our discretion, make changes to the service or to these Terms. We will make reasonable efforts to communicate such changes to the public, but it remains your responsibility to regularly review the website to determine if any such changes have occurred. You are deemed to have agreed to comply with any amended Terms.
14. Any legal action or proceedings arising between us in relation to this website shall be governed by the law of Victoria and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian courts.
Please respect intellectual property rights. The following, for example, are not permitted:
1. copying, reproducing, recording, or making available to the public any part of the Service or content delivered to you via the Service, or otherwise making any use of the Service which is not expressly permitted under these Terms;
2. circumventing any technology used by us, our licensors, sub-contractors or any third party to protect content accessible through the Service;
3. renting or leasing any part of the Service;
4. circumventing any territorial restrictions;
5. removing or altering any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the Service.